Every inch of a Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they also have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an aspiring chef, an everyday home cook or a master crafter, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.
Risdon & Risdon’s classic apron is a gem that will last a lifetime. Crafted from a robust cotton canvas, with a choice of either full grain Italian leather or sustainable cork straps, each apron is cut by hand for a superior fit. The adjustable neck and belt straps add comfort, while reinforced corners and riveted pockets give unparalleled strength. Each apron is finished with a ‘corespun’ thread - a strong internal polyester thread, double-wrapped in cotton threads making it 50% stronger than conventional threads.
- Available colours: British Navy, Factory Red, Trade Brown and Heritage Grey
- Measurements: Short 73cm; Medium 86cm; Long 100cm
- Belt: Regular adjustable belt fits waist up to 114 cm. Long sizes 114 - 129.5 cm
- Materials: 10oz cotton canvas, woven in America, trimmed in full grain vegetable tanned Italian leather or Portuguese cork.
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Risdon & Risdon aprons are sold directly through BuyMeOnce. Standard UK Shipping is free and £15 within Europe. Delivery may take up to 7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the bag is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.