Premium Canvas Apron with Leather, Various Colours
Risdon & Risdon’s classic apron is a gem that will last a lifetime. Crafted from a robust cotton canvas or Italian denim, the attention to detail given to these British-made aprons is what sets them apart as a premium-quality product.
- Materials: thick 10oz cotton canvas, or premium 10z Candiani denim. Trimmed in full grain vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Apron length: Short 73cm; Medium 86cm; Long 100cm
- Belt: Regular adjustable belt fits waists 38" to 43" / Long belt fits 42" - 50"
- Finished with a ‘corespun’ thread, 50% stronger than conventional threads
- Also available trimmed in Portuguese cork
- 2 bib pockets, with small hidden bib pocket on inside. 3 large front pockets
- Adjustable belt strap with Sam Browne stud and bridle clip
- Reinforced pockets and riveted corners
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.