Trimmed in sustainable cork, Risdon & Risdon’s classic apron is a gem that will last a lifetime. Crafted from a robust cotton canvas or Italian denim, the attention to detail given to these British-made aprons is what sets them apart as a premium-quality product.
- Materials: thick 10oz cotton canvas, or premium 10z Candiani denim. Trimmed in robust Portuguese cork
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Apron length: Short 73cm; Medium 86cm; Long 100cm
- Belt: Regular adjustable belt fits waists 38" to 43" / Long belt fits 42" - 50"
- Also available trimmed in full grain leather
- Finished with a ‘corespun’ thread, 50% stronger than conventional threads
- 2 bib pockets, with small hidden bib pocket on inside. 3 large front pockets
- Adjustable belt strap with Sam Browne stud and bridle clip
- Reinforced pockets and riveted corners
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.