Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs, Pack of 20
With their ergonomic design and lifetime guarantee against rust, these versatile pegs are a household saviour that will genuinely last a lifetime. Lovingly handmade in France since 1970.
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Unique, patented springless forged construction. No joints to snap under pressure, or weaken over time
- Rustproof, heat and frost resistant - can be kept outside all year round
- Lifetime guarantee against rust and breakage
- Handmade in France
- Strong grip design holds heavy wet clothes securely
Pincinox clothes pegs were originally invented by a French metal manufacturer named Monsieur Violet as a response to his wife’s complaints about weak wooden pegs. They've been a trusted family-run business since 1970, still handmaking the pegs in France. The one-piece steel construction and lifetime guarantee against rust means you never have to worry about snapping the pegs, or rust discolouring your clothes. The pegs are not only useful for hanging clothes, but around the house for whatever use you can think of - especially handy in the kitchen for resealing opened packs!