Dessert Wine Glasses, Set of 6
Enjoy the fine rim and pure chime of crystal glass, combined with exceptional durability. With their small bowl shape, these elegant wine glasses are perfect for highlighting the flavours of dessert and fortified wines.
- Made from patented Tritan crystal glass - lead-free and with titanium oxide for strength
- Made in Germany, within the Bavarian National Forest
- Tempered at weak points (the rim, stem and join) for extra strength
- Excellent scratch, chip and break resistance
- Fine, thin rims - soft to lips
- Wide-angled bowl and funnelled rim help fully aerate wine whilst trapping aromas
- Wide base for added stability
- Made with low-emissions production methods, using local and recycled materials
- Capacity: 290 ml
- Dimensions: height 212 mm, diameter 72 mm
- Dishwasher resistant - will never dull. Take care when loading and unloading
German glass innovators Schott Zwiesel make crystal drinking glasses that are thin and elegant - but astonishingly strong. Their patented Tritan crystal glass is lead-free, instead using titanium oxide to create an exceptionally durable crystal. Unlike most crystal glasses, they’re dishwasher safe - and what’s more, they’re tempered at weak points for extra strength. Their impressive break resistance makes them a favourite with high-end hotels and restaurants - as well as the chronically accident-prone.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.