A Life Less Throwaway
In A Life Less Throwaway, Buy Me Once founder Tara Button asks, “Who wants a throwaway life?”
With the whole world trying to convince us to spend our way to happiness, we’ve been left cluttered, stressed and unfulfilled (not to mention looking around for a new planet).
In 2013, Tara went from depressed spendthrift to fulfilled entrepreneur using a technique she calls "mindful curation." She is now at the forefront of the global movement to change the way we shop and live forever.
This book teaches the steps to master this lifestyle change. On this journey you’ll:
- Detect the tricks making us overspend and learn how to dodge them.
- Discover why they really don’t make stuff like they used to and what can be done about it.
- Declutter your home and find the products that will serve you best for life.
- Jump off the trend treadmill and build a home and wardrobe reflecting your true taste.
- Dig deep into your purpose and priorities to live a more fulfilled life.
- Rediscover the art of keeping and caring for things.
- Find happiness, success and self-worth beyond buying.
Now more than ever we need brave solutions to navigate life as a “consumer." In this book, at last we have a guide.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.