Shortwood, Coleman’s Yellow
Save money over time.
Spacious, comfortable and hardwearing, the Shortwood is the ideal lightweight day pack, inspired by traditional explorers’ backpacks of the early 20th century.
- Made from water-resistant waxed cotton canvas, trimmed with Italian vegetable tanned leather and lined with Irish linen
- Handcrafted by Ben in the UK, in small batches of three at a time
- Lifetime guarantee
- Wide adjustable shoulder straps, padded with English suede for extra comfort
- Lightly padded back panel
- Secure buckled outer pocket, internal slip pocket, internal leather zip pocket and internal water bottle pocket
- Zip closure, top grab handle
- Sewn with recycled polyester thread
- Approx size: H 34cm x W 35cm x D 14cm. Capacity: 16.5 litres
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Care: do not wash or dry clean. Spot clean gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Air dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment
Portamus packs are bags of integrity. Made from start to finish by one master craftsman, using exceptional materials, they’re ready to last a lifetime of adventure. Inspired by vintage mountaineering packs, these are functional, comfortable and hardy designs. Every part of the backpack and its provenance has been considered, from canvas sourced from British mills, to the vegetable tanned leather and Irish linen lining. And for extra peace of mind, every Portamus backpack is covered by the lifetime guarantee we love.
All Portamus products are covered by a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. Faulty bags will be replaced free of charge. Bags not within the statutory warranty will be repaired free of charge (at Portamus’ discretion), with the buyer paying only the cost of postage. To claim, photos of the fault and proof of purchase will be assessed prior to a replacement or repair being provided.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.