Made with a stunning combination of vintage printing blanket and genuine decommissioned fire hose, this wallet is strong, spacious and totally unique.
Exterior: Reclaimed black printing blanket
- Interior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Divided section for notes, sections for 8 credit cards/ 4 credit cards and a coin pocket. Two additional pockets for business cards. Oyster card friendly
- Dimensions: H 9.5 x W 12 x D 1.5 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.