Metro Umbrella 100cm, Charcoal
The Metro is Blunt’s most compact umbrella, ideal for throwing into a bag. Invest in proper engineering, and never buy a flimsy brolly again.
- Tested in extreme conditions with an intense quality control check
- 5 years of free repairs covered by Buy Me Once
- Made ethically in China
- Unique high-performance, ultra durable-canopy with easy opening push button and its own protective carry sleeve
- Blunt’s patented tips open like miniature umbrellas into specially designed pockets, perfectly distributing tension and protecting eyes
- Tested in extreme winds of over 70mph
- Size: diameter: 100cm, closed length: 37.5cm, weight: 385g
- Care instructions: always allow your Blunt to completely dry whilst open, and store in a protective sleeve. Clean with a cloth and warm water. Always open upwards.
The Blunt is the umbrella reinvented. Combining superior engineering with beautiful design, these umbrellas can withstand seriously wild weather. With unique patented Blunt™ Tips and reinforced points, the Blunt is the only umbrella on the market with a fully tensioned canopy. This provides unparalleled strength and performance; it’s a level of engineering you rarely see in your everyday items. Blunt umbrellas are even built to be repaired - and we'll foot the bill for 5 years. You need never throw another brolly in the bin again.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.