Easily feed a family or a party with this large pizza oven, which comes in a striking red finish. Made in Italy using patented technology, this super-efficient oven gets very hot, very fast.
No stand set includes: Oven and chimney, protective cover, large pizza paddle, ember rake, gas kit, hybrid kit (to convert to wood), thermometer, spare fire brick and user manual.
Stand set includes: Oven and chimney, wheeled stand, protective cover for oven and stand, large pizza paddle, ember rake, gas kit, hybrid kit (to convert to wood), thermometer, spare fire brick and user manual.
It took four decades of obsessive development for Alfa Forni to perfect their pizza ovens. Handmade in southern Italy, the traditional heartland of pizza, these ovens are designed for exceptional efficiency and cooking speed. Patented innovations, such as ceramic fibre insulation and a flue system that recycles hot air, allow an Alfa Forni oven to get hot and stay hot, fast. The result? Perfectly pillowy, crisp pizzas in 90 seconds flat. And thanks to the durable materials and a protective cover included as standard, you can be sure that your Alfa Forni oven will be a lifelong cooking companion.
- Reaches cooking temperature in under 30 minutes
- Cooks perfect pizza in 90 seconds
- Can efficiently reach and maintain temperatures of up to 500°C
- Handmade in Italy, in the ancient town of Anagni
- 5 year warranty
- Hybrid kit allows oven to run on gas (for speed) or wood (for traditional flavour)
- Patented flue system circulates hot air back into cooking chamber
- Ceramic fibre insulation helps oven gain heat fast and consume less fuel
- Elegant, seamless shell made of powder-coated steel
- Made of durable, rust-resistant materials that are easy to clean
- Made by a family business founded in 1977
- Dimensions: 108cm x 73cm x 114cm (h). Cooking floor: 80cm x 50cm (3 pizzas). Weight: 97kg