This innovative camera bag is made from cutting-edge recycled materials, designed to keep your camera safe and handy whilst providing quick access.
Read all about the cutting-edge innovations that have gone into GROUNDTRUTH's recycled accessories.
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including GROUNDTRUTH’s bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile. For full materials breakdown, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Features a detachable padded shoulder strap, highly padded interior and fleece lining, removable lens hammock sling, mesh pocket for memory cards and tripod straps
- Sized to fit perfectly into the side access opening of GROUNDTRUTH’s backpack, for easy removal at a moment’s notice
- For full breakdown of features, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Each Camera Bag removes 25 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a biodegradable cassava bag
- Height: 280mm, width: 200mm, depth: 150mm, weight: 700g, volume: 3L
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.