24L Technical Backpack
A high-performance rucksack made from cutting-edge recycled materials. Full of clever design features, with a modular system of useful compartments.
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including GROUNDTRUTH’s bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile. For full materials breakdown, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Made by a family-run manufacturer in Jakarta, Indonesia, who champions worker wellbeing and sustainability
- 15 year repair or replace guarantee against manufacturing defects
- 2020 winner of the Dezeen Wearable Design Public Vote
- Features a magnetic buckle opening, clamshell and side access, padded laptop compartment and a trolley sleeve
- For full breakdown of features, see 'The Detail’ tab
- Each backpack removes 120 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a biodegradable cassava bag
- Height: 530mm, width: 300mm, depth: 170mm, weight: 2.2kg, volume: 24 L
Combining cutting-edge technology with sustainable innovation, GROUNDTRUTH accessories are designed to last a lifetime. Their unique high-performance GT-RK-001 textile is made of 100% recycled materials: sleek, ultra-durable and water-repellant. Inspired by travel and tested in the harsh environments of Antarctica, their designs are tough, yet contemporary. With clever features and modular systems, each bag has been designed for travel in both urban and wild environments. GROUNDTRUTH are committed to people and planet, with a progressive transparent supply chain and carbon neutral business - and we love the 15 year guarantee.
The recycled materials used within GROUNDTRUTH’S RIKR range have been chosen for their premium quality and technical performance. Water-repellent, stain-resistant, rip-proof, tactile and breathable, they ensure that each product is as comfortable and smart as it is resilient.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.