Linen Flat Sheet, Forest Green
This French linen flat sheet is perfect for layering during the colder months, or for gentle cover in hotter climates. Mix and match these linens to create a naturally elegant bedding ensemble.
- Made from 100% OEKO-TEX certified stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Pre-washed for softness, and to make sure it won't shrink, lose its shape or fade after purchase
- Evoking the leafy lushness of British woodlands, Forest Green perfectly complements a plant-filled bedroom
- Linen feels warm and cosy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, and get softer and softer with wear and washing
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Air dry, or tumble dry on low temperature
Piglet in Bed are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homewares. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet in Bed brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.