Make a statement with this unique and protective laptop case, handmade from genuine British fire hose or reclaimed printing blanket.
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire hose or reclaimed black printing blanket
Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Hardwearing design with an additional layer of closed cell foam, offering ultimate protection
- One interior pocket
Dimensions: H 26 x W 36 x D 2cm. Max Laptop Dimensions: H 23 cm x W 34 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.