Classic Stainless Steel Kettle
- Fitted with a revolutionary patented replaceable element, greatly extending your kettle’s lifetime. Simply send your kettle to the Dualit factory to get its element replaced.
- Patented Whisper Boil™ function - awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society
- Designed in the UK, made ethically in China
- Features two different BPA-free measuring windows - one side in cups and the other in litres
- Awards: ShortList Best Kettle 2019 winner, Excellence in Housewares Awards 2015 winner
- Ergonomic, high quality stainless steel handle with a silicon grip for comfort
- Precision engineered Pure Pour™ non-drip spout prevents water dripping onto your kettle or work surface
- Durable hinged lid for longevity and reliability, with heatproof ring and finger guard
- 2.3KW element for speedy boiling
- Capacity: 1.7L
Hand-built in the UK since 1945, Dualit products are a true testament to British engineering. Their award-winning toasters - originally designed to withstand heavy commercial use - have been domestic kitchen staples since the 1970s. This father and son company believes in products that are built to last. That’s why Dualit goods are fully repairable, with each part designed to be disassembled and replaced. These are products that will keep on serving you for years and years, with iconic retro designs that you’ll love to hold onto. What’s more, every Dualit toaster is stamped with the name of the person who built it. Who made yours?
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.