Combining beauty and function, the gorgeous stoneware mug set comes in Denby’s captivating Halo glaze with a 10-year guarantee against chipping.
- Stoneware ceramic made from high-quality Derbyshire clay, high-fired at 1200°C for durability and strength. Vitrified glaze resistant to stains and chipping
- Made in Derbyshire, England
10 year guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials
- Set includes x 2 Halo Straight Mugs
- Denby’s stunning Halo range is a testament to their ceramics expertise. Using challenging techniques, different glazes are combined to create elegant speckles and ombre.
- 1 x Mug Weight: 330g, Length: 12cm, Width: 8cm, Depth: 10cm, Capacity: 350ml
- Collector’s promise: Denby gives 12-months’ notice if production of this range will discontinue
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
Tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best - Denby crockery blends beauty, versatility and durability like no other ceramics brand. Made in Derbyshire since 1809, all Denby products are still made on the same site where the pottery was founded over 200 years ago. Using high-quality locally sourced clay, all Denby ceramic is stoneware - meaning it has been fired at an extra high temperature - making it incredibly chip and break resistant. The first UK tableware manufacturer to claim zero process waste to landfill (saving 600 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year), Denby even offers a 10 year guarantee on their beautiful stoneware. This is crockery you can take through life with confidence.