Classic Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6
Enjoy the fine rim and pure chime of crystal glass, combined with exceptional durability. These elegant red wine glasses have a classic sommelier bowl, designed to enhance aroma and flavour.
- Made from patented Tritan crystal glass - lead-free and with titanium oxide for strength
- Made in Germany, within the Bavarian National Forest
- Tempered at weak points (the rim, stem and join) for extra strength
- Excellent scratch, chip and break resistance
- Fine, thin rims - soft to lips
- Wide base for added stability
- Made with low-emissions production methods, using local and recycled materials
- Capacity: 408 ml / 14.5 oz. Recommended serving size: 250 ml
- Dimensions: height 225 mm, diameter 82 mm
- Dishwasher resistant - will never dull. Take care when loading and unloading
German glass innovators Schott Zwiesel make crystal drinking glasses that are thin and elegant - but astonishingly strong. Their patented Tritan crystal glass is lead-free, instead using titanium oxide to create an exceptionally durable crystal. Unlike most crystal glasses, they’re dishwasher safe - and what’s more, they’re tempered at weak points for extra strength. Their impressive break resistance makes them a favourite with high-end hotels and restaurants - as well as the chronically accident-prone.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.