Men's E5 Relaxed Tapered Jean, 14oz Japanese Indigo Selvedge
These relaxed fit jeans are engineered to last a lifetime, with premium 14oz Japanese raw selvedge denim combined with clean-cut tailoring innovation.
- Materials: 14oz raw Japanese indigo selvedge denim; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; English vegetable-tanned leather patch; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Construction: Heritage one-piece button fly and tailored waistband for comfort and strength. Hidden rivets to reinforce back pockets, bar-tacked stress points to maximise durability and a secret coin pocket.
- Fit: a medium-rise relaxed jean with taper from the knee down for a casual, easy look, in starched denim for a true raw denim experience
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- All Blackhorse Lane Ateliers men's jeans are finished at 36" length, and after washing will shrink up to 1" in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.