TMA-2 Modular Headphones - Move XE Wireless
These lightweight Bluetooth headphones offer critically acclaimed sound and an award-winning modular design. Features super-soft ear cushions made from recycled materials.
- Critically acclaimed sound performance, balancing punchy bass and clear, highly detailed representation.
Ultra soft on-ear REPREVE® cushions made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles) and lightweight design to prevent excessive warmth and ensure optimal comfort for longer listening sessions.
- High quality Bluetooth headband transmits hi-res audio, and has built-in dual microphones
- 40h+ playback time with full charge
- Cable included so headphones can be used non-wirelessly too
- Intuitive multi-functional joystick controls
- 3-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship - free repairs during this time
- Modular headphone system with fully replaceable, upgradeable and customisable parts - lengthens the life of your headphones
- Modern, minimalist aesthetic transcends trends
- For more technical specs, see ‘The Details’ tab
AIAIAI’s TMA-2 modular headphones deliver on all fronts. With rich hi-fi sound, they deliver crisp, open clarity even at high volumes. Combined with excellent noise isolation and supreme comfort, the TMA-2s offer an exceptional listening experience. But the main reason we love them? The modular design build. Should any part of the product fail, such as the cable or headband, you can simply buy a new part, helping you to save money and reduce needless waste. This futureproof design also allows for part upgrades - even to switch to Bluetooth. Best of all, these headphones carry a three-year warranty of free repairs. Trusted by audio technicians, musicians and DJs the world over, these modern, minimalistic headphones deliver quality and transcend market trends.
S10 speaker units, Bluetooth® 5.0 with +40h playback time, dual mics, USB-C fast charging. Engineered with a 40mm speaker diaphragm made from stiff bio-cellulose for more defined high-frequency details, more pronounced mid-range, better dynamics, and more natural tonality. Supports also analog cable.
H01 slim and lightweight polycarbonate headband with soft, durable PU foam padding.
E10 on-ear memory foam cushions covered with REPREVE®, a soft and comfortable performance material for low isolation and reduced warmth. Made from high quality fibers from recycled materials including plastic bottles.
C05 cable included - straight 1.2m thermo plastic cable. Soft touch surface and perfect for small workstations.
Cable lock means cable can’t get yanked out
40mm driver diameter
Resonance frequency: 80Hz
Rated power: 40mW
Max power: 100mW
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.