Solidteknics' bestselling skillet in their innovative Aus-Ion Satin range, loved by chefs the world over. Lighter and stronger than cast iron, this pan is an everyday kitchen workhorse, and versatile all-rounder.
Read our detailed iron care guide here.
- Made from seamless 3mm wrought iron
- Made in Australia
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Half the weight of cast iron, but holds heat just as well
- Compatible with all hob types, oven safe, open flame ready
- Shot-peened for a satin finish and pre-seasoned in rice bran oil, creating a natural non-stick surface that improves with use
- Solidteknics was named the #1 Best Frying Pan by The Telegraph
- Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility
Size: 53cm length, 26cm width, 5cm bowl height. Weight: 1.6 kg
- For best results, season 2-3 times in the oven and 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use by watching the video below. For long term care instructions, refer to our Iron Care Guide.
- A well-seasoned pan will be black in colour, though often patchy in reality. Seasoning will change overtime, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.