Patagonia is a brand we love, as they create clothes that they will fix for life, something that has become increasingly rare in the fashion industry.
This Down Sweater hoody is the perfect warmth for just about everything. Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight and windproof, with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.- Hurrah!
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.