Damla Handwoven Organic Cotton Peshtemal
Damla is a beautiful handwoven organic cotton peshtemal with an iconic traditional diamond pattern; versatile and durable, it’s perfect for home and travel.
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton certified to OEKO TEX Standard 100
- Warranty: 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Dimensions: 90 x 170 cm
- Inspired by original Hammam (Turkish Bath) towels
- Please note that as the peshtemals are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Versatile - use as a towel, scarf, wrap, sarong, throw, knotted bag or even a small tablecloth.
- Damla range is OCS100 certified (Organic Content Standard)
- Care Instructions: machine washable; wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.