Women’s E10 Classic Straight Leg Jean, 14.50oz Organic Denim
These high-waisted organic denim jeans are a vintage-inspired classic. Whether dressed up or down, they look great on all sorts of body shapes!
- Materials: 14.5 oz indigo raw denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills from 100% organic cotton; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; English vegetable-tanned leather patch; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: True to size. High-waisted jean, fitting snugly around the hips. Classic straight leg, wider than the WC2. Vintage soft blue with grainy appearance that gets softer with wear.
- Construction: Two-piece zip fly with bound seams. Ultra-strong felled inside leg and crotch seams. Riveted, bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note all BLA women’s jeans are finished at 34" length. After washing they will shrink up to 1” in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 31”.
- Care instructions: Cold wash only inside out. Check out full care instructions here.
- Images by Agenda Brown
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
Contact us here to begin a returns process or to find out more.