The Yarmouth Apron, Moss
Thick, comfortable and water-resistant, this apron has been crafted in the UK from dry-waxed British fabric. A perfect example of practical style, ready to last a lifetime.
- Made from heavy 12oz rugged twill cloth, with a dry wax finish (no waxy feel)
- Crafted in the UK
- Cloth made in the UK by renowned waxed fabric mill Halley Stevensons est. 1864
- Water-resistant fabric can be reproofed to last generations
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist ties for a secure, comfortable fit
- Heavy herringbone cotton tape ties
- Generous bib pocket and deep angled waist pocket, both faced in the heavy herringbone twill for durability
- Yarmouth Stores have made aprons for all different trades since 1898
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.