The Yarmouth Apron, 12oz. Raw Denim
The ultimate practical worker’s apron. Made from thick raw denim that has been diverted from landfill, this apron represents utilitarian style that’s ready to last a lifetime.
- Made from 12oz. deadstock indigo denim, that would otherwise go to waste
- Denim woven in Portugal, apron crafted in the UK
- The unwashed raw denim will develop a unique patina over time
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist ties for a secure, comfortable fit
- Heavy herringbone cotton tape ties
- Generous bib pocket and deep angled waist pocket, both faced in the heavy herringbone twill for durability
- Yarmouth Stores have made aprons for all different trades since 1898
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.