The Mechanic's Jacket, Navy
The Mechanics jacket is designed to be especially hard wearing and durable, cut from a heavy cotton twill with a quirky curved top pocket.
- Made from 100% cotton twill, with front-etched Corozo fisheye button fastening
- Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain, by a small team of skilled craftspeople
- Unlined, with french seams and herringbone tape internals
- Features a quirky, high curved chest pocket, which is mirrored on the other side as an inside pocket and profile stitched to the front.
- The Mechanics jacket is designed to be hard wearing and durable, cut from a slightly heavier cotton twill
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-4 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.