The Hooded Smock - Mustard
Originally the go-to workwear for coastal workers, the hooded smock is a lightweight, weather-repellent layer perfect for changeable weather. With a soft tumbled appearance, the patina will develop and improve over time.
- Made from dry wax finish cloth that is lightweight, breathable and weather repellent.
- Micro ripstop weave texture, suited to warmer days when you still need protection from an extra layer.
- Made in Dundee, Scotland, by one of Britain’s oldest wax cloth mills
- Authentic workwear - the card pattern for this garment is taken directly from the Yarmouth Oilskins archive
- Features include generous deep welt pockets, a buttoned storm flap, and a three piece hood
- Care instructions: gentle hand wash, line dry, light iron if needed. Wash as infrequently as possible - the more the item is washed, the more the wax finish will deteriorate. Check out Yarmouth Oilskin’s reproofing spray.
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.