Traditional Dungarees, Khaki
- Made from 100% cotton twill fabric and eco-friendly Corozo buttons
- A reimagining of the traditional ‘Bib and Brace’ dungarees, with deep hip pockets, etched Corozo fisheye button to side closers and fly
- Features generous wide shoulder straps with metal adjusters and buttons
- Practical, large back pocket detail, double hammer pocket and taped edge front bib pocket
- A laundered finish softens the garment for a softer handle and 'lived in' feel
- Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain, by a small team of skilled craftspeople
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.