Flattering, comfortable and engineered to the highest standard from durable Eco Tech Form fabric, the Endure Pro Shorts will be your go-to running favourites.
- Fabric made in Italy from 65% Recycled Polyamide ECONYL® and 35% Elastane
- ECONYL® is a regenerated nylon yarn created from rescued industrial plastics and ocean waste, which can be recycled indefinitely.
- Designed in the UK, made ethically in China
- Optimal muscular compression with high shape retention. Lightweight, sweat wicking and fully breathable for additional comfort.
- Length: 7.5 inches
- Breathable, sweat-wicking fabric offers two-way stretch, anti-bacterial technology, UV protection up to SPF 50
- Other features include reflective detailing, zipped pocket perfect for your keys, internal drawcord at waist
- This garment fits true to size - take your normal size.
- Model is 5' 8" and wears a size small
Tribe Sports create hard-wearing, thoughtful running apparel designed to elevate your workout for years to come, not just the season ahead. Their designs are flattering and comfortable, with no frills or gimmicks. Ergonomic design and the highest quality performance fabrics set their pieces apart. Their Endure range is made using ECONYL® and REPREVE®, a regenerated nylon yarn made from discarded plastics clogging up our oceans. Not only is this fabric lightweight, breathable and silky soft, it’s incredibly tough, and endlessly recyclable. Designed in the UK, Tribe manufactures with partners in Portugal and China carefully selected for their transparency, specialised expertise and consistently high standards. Tribe are committed to circularity - you can send them your old, unwanted piece of kit to be regenerated through their recycling program, and for every order placed, the brand will plant a tree.