Women's Recycled Running Tights
Designed for durability and unbeatable comfort. Made from a smooth, technical Italian fabric, these leggings achieve the perfect balance of fast-drying breathability and high-speed stretch.
- Made from 58% Q-NOVA® recycled nylon and 42% elastane-lycra. OEKO-TEX® & bluesign® certified fabric
- Ethically made in Portugal, shipped from Denmark
- Buy Me Once exclusive 18 month guarantee against faults and manufacturing defects
- HeiQ Fresh odour control maintains long-term freshness
- One secure hip pocket
- Durable, opaque fabric
- Reflective details at ankles
- Sweat-wicking and quick-drying
- Machine washable at 30°C. Do not iron, tumble dry or use softener
Rockay running apparel embodies long-lasting performance and sustainable innovation. Developed and tested alongside pro athletes, these garments are full of design details to give you a more comfortable, streamlined running experience. Rejecting seasonal trends and fast fashion, Rockay believe sportswear should be thoughtfully made and thoughtfully purchased. That’s why they’re crafted in fully audited European factories, using cutting-edge recycled materials, and given long quality guarantees. That means an outstanding lifetime guarantee on socks, plus an 18 month guarantee on other garments - so you can be confident your Rockay sportswear will last.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. This item is shipped to the UK from our brand partner in Denmark and can be expected within 3-6 working days. You will not be subject to any customs or duty fees.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping to our UK hub is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.