This all natural winter duvet is made from long-staple Egyptian cotton and EDFA certified goose feather and down, for luxurious quality that lasts.
- Made with EDFA certified goose feather and down
- 230 thread count Egyptian cotton down proof encasement
- Unlike synthetic fillings that trap heat, feather and down-filled duvets are cool, soft and absorb moisture
- 10.5 TOG
- Fill Power 450
- 3 years BMO exclusive guarantee*
- Made in Egypt
- Single: 135 x 200cm; Double: 200 x 200 cm; King: 230 x 220 cm; Super King: 260 x 220 cm
- Air out duvet monthly, professional dry clean only if necessary
House Babylon makes thick, high-quality organic Egyptian cotton bedding, with transparency and attention to detail. Timeless and contemporary by design, their products are made using extra-long staple cotton with high thread counts, ensuring longevity and a luxurious feel without the luxury price tag. Made from ethically-sourced materials, including EDFA certified goose down, this bedding will provide night after night of sumptuous sleep.
* House Babylon offers 3 years guarantee against manufacturing defects to Buy Me Once customers only. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of House Babylon.