Organic Cotton & Linen Green Clouds Shirt
Comfy yet elegant, this Wild Clouds shirt is made from their signature organic cotton and linen fabric which is cosy in the winter and light in the summer.
- Made from 76% organic cotton and 24% linen
- Made in London
- Sustainable corozo buttons, made in the UK
- Featuring a timeless stand-up collar that can be buttoned up or left open
- Bright green celestial cloud print with a Pan character
- Perfect for day or nightwear
- Loose silhouette suits many body shapes
- Made from Azo free dyes
- Machine wash 30°
- Size Small: 8/10
- Size Medium: 12/14
- Size Large: 14/16
- Models (in order of appearance): Gloria is 5’7’', a size 12 and wears a M; Fede is 5’5, a size 10 and wears a size S; Flick is 5’6’’, a size 14 and wears a L
Wild Clouds offers timeless, beautifully crafted pyjamas and clothing designed to be worn and loved year-round. Ethically made in London, every element of the supply chain has been carefully considered and the materials carefully sourced. Their soft signature fabric blends organic cotton and linen, making it breathable and light in the summer, cosy in the winter, and hard wearing all year round, featuring uniquely weird and wonderful prints inspired by fantasy and nature, These are comfortable and versatile wardrobe heroes you can feel good about wearing.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.