Zennor Marine Waste Sports Sunglasses
Designed with adventure sports in mind, the Zennor sunglasses are made from recycled fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and paired with polarised lenses for ultimate protection.
- Made from 100% polypropylene trawl nets - an incredibly tough plastic material
- Polarised polycarbonate lenses which are 20% thinner, 30% lighter, and 12x more impact resistant than standard lenses. These lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and feature a scratch-resistant outer layer
- Frames and lenses made in Italy
- Closed-loop lifetime guarantee - Waterhaul will repair or replace your broken frames, shredding old ones for recycling. Customer pays shipping only
- Harlyn is a unisex, mid-sized circular frame style that suits a broad range of faces
- Comes with free magnetic cork case to protect your sunglasses
- Features a durable integrated hinge, a wrapping frame and temples that grip the back of the head, and an extra-wide field of vision
- Dark grey matte colour, with subtle flecked patterns alluding to their recycled origin
- Lasered Waterhaul logo on each arm
Waterhaul sunglasses are guaranteed to last you a lifetime, because they’re made from nets that would last decades in the sea. Based in Newquay, Cornwall, this social enterprise is on a mission to transform marine waste into exceptionally tough eyewear. Lost fishing nets are the most prevalent and harmful form of ocean plastic - and they’re also the strongest. Each pair is ready to take on the technical demands of adventure, including saltwater and UV exposure. And if you do manage to break your frames? Waterhaul will repair or replace (and recycle) them - for free, forever.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.