Crantock Marine Waste Sunglasses
Made from recycled trawl nets recovered from the ocean, and paired with polarised mineral glass lenses, these super-tough sunglasses are built for adventure.
- Made from 100% recycled polypropylene trawl nets - an incredibly tough plastic material
- Polarised mineral glass lenses with ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection, as well as superior clarity and scratch resistance compared to all over lens materials
- Frames and lenses made in Italy
- Closed-loop lifetime guarantee - Waterhaul will repair or replace your broken frames, shredding old ones for recycling. Customer pays shipping only
- Crantock is a mid-sized unisex frame that suits a broad range of faces
- Comes with free magnetic flat-fold cork case to protect your sunglasses
- Five barrel hinges for maximum durability
- Dark grey matte colour, with subtle flecked patterns alluding to their recycled origin
- Lasered Waterhaul logo on each arm
Waterhaul sunglasses are guaranteed to last you a lifetime, because they’re made from nets that would last decades in the sea. Based in Newquay, Cornwall, this social enterprise is on a mission to transform marine waste into exceptionally tough eyewear. Lost fishing nets are the most prevalent and harmful form of ocean plastic - and they’re also the strongest. Each pair is ready to take on the technical demands of adventure, including saltwater and UV exposure. And if you do manage to break your frames? Waterhaul will repair or replace (and recycle) them - for free, forever.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.