Hand-loomed from rustic raw cotton in a beautiful deep inkwell blue, this durable blanket just gets softer and softer with use.
- 100% rustic spun cotton with a refined cotton twine
- Measurements: Throw: 50 x 70 in, Queen/Double: 90 x 94 in, King/Cal. King: 108 x 94 in.
- Handmade in Paraguay
- Breathable and moisture wicking, thanks to the natural fabric
- Natural raw cotton gets softer with each wash
- Fringe border gives it a casual, laid-back appearance
- Slight variations in appearance and color may occur, making each one unique
- Care instructions: Cold machine wash separately on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on delicate to remove moisture, then air dry flat to finish
- Due to the raw cotton used, blankets may shrink slightly after washing and stretch back out with use. Dyes may run for the first few cycles
Under The Bough’s exceptional blankets and throws are lovingly hand-loomed by a small team of artisans, made from high quality raw cotton that gets better with each wash and is naturally hypoallergenic. A cut above cheaply made blankets and throws, we love that they share the same belief as Buy Me Once, believing in creating durable, heirloom-quality products that can be passed down to future generations. These hand-loomed textiles are made in the heart of South America, using the same techniques that have been used for generations, with handmade looms and their own dyes created on site.