Warm yet breathable, this striped cotton blanket is perfect for everyday use. Made from high-quality, rustic raw cotton, it just gets softer and softer with use.
- 100% rustic spun cotton with a refined cotton twine
- Measurements: Throw: 50 x 70 inches, Queen/Double: 90 x 94 inches, King: 108 x 94 inches
- Handmade in Paraguay
- Breathable and moisture wicking, thanks to the natural fabric
- Natural raw cotton gets softer with each wash
- Fringe border gives a casual, laid-back appearance
- Slight variations in appearance and colour may occur, making each one unique
- Care instructions: Cold machine wash separately on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on delicate to remove moisture, then air dry flat to finish
- Due to the raw cotton used, blankets may shrink slightly after washing and stretch back out with use. Dyes may run for the first few cycles
Under the Bough’s exceptional blankets and throws are lovingly hand-loomed by a small team of artisans, made from high-quality hypoallergenic raw cotton. A cut above cheaply made blankets and throws, these blankets just get better with each wash. We love that they share our philosophy of creating durable, heirloom-quality products that can be passed down to future generations. Hand-loomed in the heart of South America, Under the Bough employ the same techniques that have been used for generations, with handmade looms and their own dyes created on site.