Ethically handmade in Mongolia, this super soft, incredibly warm poncho is easy to wear and great for winter layering. Made from natural undyed yak fibre.
- 100% undyed yak fibre: the yak’s supersoft undercoat of fine wool
- Made in Mongolia in small batches
- Kalilo has a rigorously transparent supply chain, striving to keep the entire production process under one roof - from spinning the yarn to making the finished garment.
- Kalilo only works with small artisanal suppliers who treat workers fairly for a good wage, whilst keeping traditional skills alive
- 7 gauge fine knit, with a dense, heavy feel
- Features a high turtle neck and small single buttons at each side for easy fastening
- Yak fibre is as soft as cashmere whilst being breathable and durable. It is harmlessly brushed from the yaks as they shed their winter undercoat
- Sent with a carbon neutral shipping service in sustainable packaging
Kalilo garments are made from the highest quality natural fibres in the world. We love their yak fibre range, handcrafted from the super soft, luxurious down coat of yaks. Warm, breathable and strong but as soft as cashmere, this yak fibre is left in its natural state, free from toxic dyes. Kalilo believes in transparency and social responsibility - by building close relationships with their small artisanal suppliers, they can ensure Kalilo affects positive change within Mongolian and Nepalese communities. Beautiful, durable and meticulously crafted, each Kalilo piece is a lifetime investment in ethical fashion.