Yorkshire Wool Upholstered Footstool, Solo
Bring comfort and character to your hallway, living room or bedroom with this beautifully-made footstool, handcrafted entirely in the UK from quality British materials.
Made to order - please allow 4-5 weeks for your item to be made.
- Upholstered in 100% Yorkshire wool, from one of Britain’s oldest mills
- Frame constructed from FSC timbers
- Legs hand-turned in Manchester from FSC woods
- Filling: medium-firm polyethylene foam from a local supplier
- Made in Manchester, UK
- Lifetime guarantee on timber frame. Affordable upholstery service available*
- ‘Hyper-local’ approach to materials and manufacturing keeps traditional skills alive, and drastically reduces carbon footprint
- Dimensions: height 400mm, depth 400mm, length 610mm. Weight 9kg
- Assembly: legs to be fitted by customer
- Free fabric samples available on request - just get in touch
- Care: professional cleaning only
Manchester-based Twisted Loom offers unique upholstered furniture with a hyper-local approach. Harnessing Northern talent and beautiful British materials, each piece is made to your specification - whether you prefer understated neutrals or bright statement colours. We love these stools, benches and ottomans because they embody real long-lasting quality and character, backed by a lifetime guarantee. Invest in small makers and support the preservation of traditional skills, as well as a more sustainable, thoughtful approach to furniture.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.