Bring comfort and character to your hallway, living room or bedroom with this beautifully-made bench, handcrafted entirely in the UK from quality British materials.
Made to order - please allow 2-4 weeks for your item to be made.
- Upholstered in 100% Yorkshire wool, from one of Britain’s oldest mills
- Frame constructed from FSC timbers
- Legs hand-turned in Manchester from FSC woods
- Filling: medium-firm polyethylene foam from a local supplier
- Made in Manchester, UK
Lifetime guarantee on timber frame. Affordable upholstery service available*
- ‘Hyper-local’ approach to materials and manufacturing keeps traditional skills alive, and drastically reduces carbon footprint
- Dimensions: height 460mm, depth 420mm, length 1260mm. Leg height: 230mm. Weight 17.2kg
- Assembly: legs to be fitted by customer
Free fabric samples available on request - just get in touch
- Care: professional cleaning only
Manchester-based Twisted Loom offers unique upholstered furniture with a hyper-local approach. Harnessing Northern talent and beautiful British materials, each piece is made to your specification - whether you prefer understated neutrals or bright statement colours. We love these stools, benches and ottomans because they embody real long-lasting quality and character, backed by a lifetime guarantee. Invest in small makers and support the preservation of traditional skills, as well as a more sustainable, thoughtful approach to furniture.
*Twisted Loom's lifetime guarantee is valid for domestic use only, and covers loose joints and timber breakage. It does not include issues resulting from normal wear and tear, improper care, or accidental damage. Twisted Loom also offers an upholstery service, at a special price for owners of their products. Get in touch for more details.