Spacious, robust and totally unique, this travel wallet from Elvis & Kresse is handcrafted in the UK from their signature reclaimed British fire hose.
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Six sections for credit cards, ID cards or rewards cards; two full length pockets for passports, receipts or documents; two additional large sections for foreign currency and boarding passes; one large bonus section for any printed confirmations, reservations, etc.
- Dimensions: H 21.5 x W 10.5 x D 2 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.