TMA-2 Headphones - DJ
Made for DJs by DJs, these audiophile headphones use a sturdy modular design, with punchy, intense sound. Ideal for live performance and bassy music.
- The DJ preset configuration provides delivers a punchy and intense sound representation focused on bass and low-end dynamics. On-ear E02 PU leather earpads provide high noise isolation. Results in a powerful, sturdy headphone suitable for live performance and electronic/bass heavy music.
- Speaker units engineered to reduce distortion, and deliver clear and punchy bass.
- Reinforced nylon headband with silicone pad - provides better grip and is easy to clean
- 3-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship - free repairs during this time
- Modular headphone system with fully replaceable, upgradeable and customisable parts - lengthens the life of your headphones
- Modern, minimalist aesthetic transcends trends
- For more technical specs, see ‘The Details’ tab
AIAIAI’s TMA-2 modular headphones deliver on all fronts. With rich hi-fi sound, they deliver crisp, open clarity even at high volumes. Combined with excellent noise isolation and supreme comfort, the TMA-2s offer an exceptional listening experience. But the main reason we love them? The modular design build. Should any part of the product fail, such as the cable or headband, you can simply buy a new part, helping you to save money and reduce needless waste. This futureproof design also allows for part upgrades - even to switch to Bluetooth. Best of all, these headphones carry a three-year warranty of free repairs. Trusted by audio technicians, musicians and DJs the world over, these modern, minimalistic headphones deliver quality and transcend market trends.
S02 speaker units, engineered with a titanium coated driver to reduce distortion, and designed with an internal vent allowing the middle bass to be more clear and punchy.
E02 adjustable earpads with soft on-ear memory foam cushion covered with PU leather. The thickness and materials give a high isolation and intense sound representation. Produces strong bass and low end dynamics.
Reinforced H02 nylon headband with durable, compression moulded silicone padding, giving a better grip. The rugged headband is easy to clean after a long night in the club
C02 coiled cable - 1.5m thermoplastic cable with soft touch surface. Extends up to 3.2m.
Cable comes with an adaptor to let you change from a stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) to a larger stereo jack (6.3 mm)
Cable lock means cable can’t get yanked out
40mm driver diameter
Resonance frequency: 75Hz
Rated power: 30mW
Max power: 70mW
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £5.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 13 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 13 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.