Made for DJs by DJs, these audiophile headphones use a sturdy modular design, with punchy, intense sound. Ideal for live performance and bassy music.
- The DJ preset configuration provides delivers a punchy and intense sound representation focused on bass and low-end dynamics. On-ear E02 PU leather earpads provide high noise isolation. Results in a powerful, sturdy headphone suitable for live performance and electronic/bass heavy music.
- Speaker units engineered to reduce distortion, and deliver clear and punchy bass.
- Reinforced nylon headband with silicone pad - provides better grip and is easy to clean
- 3-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship - free repairs during this time
- Modular headphone system with fully replaceable, upgradeable and customisable parts - lengthens the life of your headphones
- Modern, minimalist aesthetic transcends trends
- For more technical specs, see ‘The Details’ tab
AIAIAI’s TMA-2 modular headphones deliver on all fronts. With rich hi-fi sound, they deliver crisp, open clarity even at high volumes. Combined with excellent noise isolation and supreme comfort, the TMA-2s offer an exceptional listening experience. But the main reason we love them? The modular design build. Should any part of the product fail, such as the cable or headband, you can simply buy a new part, helping you to save money and reduce needless waste. This futureproof design also allows for part upgrades - even to switch to Bluetooth. Best of all, these headphones carry a three-year warranty of free repairs. Trusted by audio technicians, musicians and DJs the world over, these modern, minimalistic headphones deliver quality and transcend market trends.
AIAIAI offer their customisable TMA-2 headphones in a variety of preset configurations - so whether you want to prioritise comfort, portability or ultra HD sound, you can find your perfect pair. Exclusively to BuyMeOnce, AIAIAI are also offering an ultra-sturdy build with their hardest-wearing components! The BuyMeOnce preset has an additional year on its guarantee, to offer a market-leading four-year warranty.