AIAIAI’s most lightweight headphones, the TMA-2 All-rounder preset’s modular design comes in a slim profile, with balanced, open audio for listening on the go.
- The All-rounder preset configuration provides perfectly balanced audio, suitable for all music genres. A light and sturdy headband combined with comfy on-ear microfiber earpads results in an open sound representation and a slim lightweight design, ideal for listening on-the-go and at home.
- Speaker units engineered with a neodymium magnet deliver balanced sound.
- The lightweight polycarbonate headband has soft, durable PU foam head padding
- 3-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship - free repairs during this time
- Modular headphone system with fully replaceable, upgradeable and customisable parts - lengthens the life of your headphones
- Modern, minimalist aesthetic transcends trends
- For more technical specs, see ‘The Details’ tab
AIAIAI’s TMA-2 modular headphones deliver on all fronts. With rich hi-fi sound, they deliver crisp, open clarity even at high volumes. Combined with excellent noise isolation and supreme comfort, the TMA-2s offer an exceptional listening experience. But the main reason we love them? The modular design build. Should any part of the product fail, such as the cable or headband, you can simply buy a new part, helping you to save money and reduce needless waste. This futureproof design also allows for part upgrades - even to switch to Bluetooth. Best of all, these headphones carry a three-year warranty of free repairs. Trusted by audio technicians, musicians and DJs the world over, these modern, minimalistic headphones deliver quality and transcend market trends.
AIAIAI offer their customisable TMA-2 headphones in a variety of preset configurations - so whether you want to prioritise comfort, portability or ultra HD sound, you can find your perfect pair. Exclusively to BuyMeOnce, AIAIAI are also offering an ultra-sturdy build with their hardest-wearing components! The BuyMeOnce preset has an additional year on its guarantee, to offer a market-leading four-year warranty.