The Stainless Steel Cooking Set
Save money over time.
Invest in these buy-once kitchen staples, expertly crafted from durable stainless steel. All these products were designed by engineer Mark Henry, featuring seamless one-piece designs for strength.
- Set includes the Solidteknics 26cm Stainless Steel Frying Pan, and the Füri Kitchen Knife Set
- Made from solid, durable stainless steel, ready to last a lifetime of use
- Save 10% versus buying items separately
Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- Made in Australia from one seamless piece of 3mm thick stainless steel
- Nickel-free, highly conductive ferritic stainless steel heats up faster
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Compatible with all hob types including induction, oven safe
- 51.5cm long overall, 1.5kg, 4.3cm deep, 1.75L capacity
Kitchen Knife Set
- Set contains the Santoku Knife, Carving Knife and Paring Knife by Füri
- Made from high-carbon Japanese stainless steel
- Designed in Australia, manufactured responsibly in China
- 25 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Patented ergonomic handles
- Seamless one-piece design for durability and ease of cleaning
- Designed by the inventor of our Solidteknics range
Our most coveted buy-once bestsellers, now in gift sets. Looking for a special, yet practical gift? Or looking to take your first step into buying for life? Get kitted out with our selection of everlasting kitchenware, and pass them down along the generations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
By law, we are not permitted to sell a bladed item to any person under the age of 18. Age verification will be required by the driver on delivery.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.