Save 15% with our new knife sets until the end of June.
Crafted from Sheffield steel and characterful English wood, this duo comprises two workhorses of the kitchen and comes complete with a lifetime guarantee. Includes:
Forest & Forge Utility Knife - 5 inch/12.5cm blade multi-purpose blade used for both the precision tasks of a paring knife, and the heavier duty work of a chef's knife
Forest & Forge Chef's Knife - 8 inch/20cm multi-purpose everyday knife for mincing, cutting, chopping, carving and boning
- Blade forged from Sheffield steel with a high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55, balancing hardness with easy sharpening
- Handle made from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs
- Utility Knife - English horse chestnut wood
- Chef's Knife - native English ash wood
Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Read our article all about knife care here, including instructions on how to sharpen a serrated knife
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Dexam’s range of Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from a high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on the daily.
Age verification required on delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age and a signature will be required on delivery.