The Grater Trio
Featuring ultra-sharp razor-fine blades, this set of three professional Microplanes will cover all your grating needs. Includes a fine, extra coarse and ribbon grater, with a saving of 10%.
- Fine grater: Makes super-fine shavings, perfect for zesting citrus, or finely grating nutmeg, chocolate, ginger or garlic
- Extra coarse grater: Creates long strips, ideal for cheddar cheese, courgettes or carrots
- Ribbon grater: Makes long, fine wisps of parmesan, or chocolate curls
- Handles and frames made from 100% 18/8 stainless steel
- Blades made in the USA, assembled in Mexico
- Non-slip rubber ends for added stability
- Grates without ripping or tearing due to the ultra-sharp photo-etched teeth
- Includes reusable protective covers
- Dimensions: 31.2 cm x 7.5 cm x 3 cm
- Grating surface: 12.6 cm x 6 cm
- Dishwasher safe
- To keep your blade sharp for longer: use the reusable protective cover to store the grater, and hand wash as much as possible
There’s a reason Microplane graters are the professional’s choice, often seen in the hands of TV chefs creating wisps of parmesan at top speed. Known for their ultra-sharp, long-lasting blades, Microplane graters and zesters are created using high-precision photo etching technology. These razorlike teeth effortlessly cut ingredients with clean precision, rather than tearing or shredding. The original Microplane was originally designed as a woodworking tool in the 1990s - something reflected in their ergonomic design, and impressive durability (yours will stay sharp for years and years). Ditch the blunt old box grater; a Microplane is one of those magic utensils that make a job so quick and easy, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without one.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.