Save 15% with our new knife sets until the end of June.
Crafted from world renowned Sheffield steel and characterful native English wood, these knives make up the ultimate collection for the serious at-home chef. Includes:
Forest & Forge Paring Knife - 4 inch/10cm blade, perfect for slicing and paring small ingredients and precision cutting tasks
Forest & Forge Utility Knife - Mid-size, multi-purpose blade used for both the precision tasks of a paring knife, and the heavier duty work of a chef's knife
Forest & Forge Chef's Knife - Multipurpose everyday knife for mincing, cutting, chopping, carving and boning
Forest & Forge Santoku Knife - Japanese-style chef’s knife suited to precision cutting, where thin cuts are required
- Blades forged from Sheffield steel with a high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55, balancing hardness with easy sharpening
- Handle wood sourced from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs.
- Chef's knife - English ash wood
- Paring knife - English cherry wood
- Utility knife - English horse chestnut wood
- Santoku Knife - English beech wood
Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Read our article all about knife care here, including instructions on how to sharpen a serrated knife
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher. Sharpen your knife every 3 or 4 uses for best performance
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from a high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on the daily.
Age verification required on delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age and a signature will be required on delivery.