Leather Milan Glasses Case
Save money over time.
In Italian vegetable tanned leather lined in a soft pigskin suede, this elegant, functional glasses case is based upon a classic Italian design.
- Italian Vegetable tanned leather lined with pigskin suede
- Handmade by skilled leather craftsmen in Dartington, South Devon
- Exclusive 25 year repair guarantee for Buy Me Once customers*
- Dimensions: width 165mm, height 80mm
- The single piece construction and double thickness of leather protects spectacles
- Soft suede lining is kind to lenses
- Naturally tanned leather benefits from an occasional dose of natural leather wax; detailed 'leather care' information card included with every purchase.
Devon-based brand Tanner Bates are master leather craftsmen with a reverence for traditional technique, provenance and heritage. Though contemporary in design their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind, full of character and history and made to last a lifetime. The brand is known for their “specialty leathers,” often painstakingly sourced from smaller traditional tanneries across the UK and Italy, and their leathers are always full-grain, meaning they can bear small marks and imperfections from the animal the hide came from. Their pieces have the intoxicatingly strong smell of “real” leather, achieved through an age-old process of natural tanning using tree tree bark. It’s hard to find leather products constructed with more care and craftsmanship than these.
*Tanner Bates offers free repairs within 25 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Tanner Bates.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.