Handmade in Devon from super-tough full grain Italian leather, this luggage tag makes a perfect gift for frequent travellers or a loved one off on a gap year.
- Full grain Italian leather
- Handmade by skilled leather craftsmen in Dartington, South Devon
Exclusive 25 year repair guarantee for Buy Me Once customers*
- Stitched with a durable, rot resistant thread, ensuring years of service
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 65mm
- Discreet luggage tag doesn’t openly reveal your details
- Supplied with a blank card for personal details. Alternatively, you may wish to insert a standard 90 x 55 mm business card
- Naturally tanned leather benefits from an occasional dose of natural leather wax; detailed 'leather care' information card included with every purchase.
Devon-based brand Tanner Bates are master leather craftsmen with a reverence for traditional technique, provenance and heritage. Though contemporary in design their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind, full of character and history and made to last a lifetime. The brand is known for their “specialty leathers,” often painstakingly sourced from smaller traditional tanneries across the UK and Italy, and their leathers are always full-grain, meaning they can bear small marks and imperfections from the animal the hide came from. Their pieces have the intoxicatingly strong smell of “real” leather, achieved through an age-old process of natural tanning using tree tree bark. It’s hard to find leather products constructed with more care and craftsmanship than these.
*Tanner Bates offers free repairs within 25 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Tanner Bates.