This naturally tanned full-grain leather billfold wallet was lovingly handcrafted by master leather workers in South Devon; full of character, guaranteed to last.
- Full-grain leather, tanned with oak bark from the Lake District and dyed by hand
"Exposed edge" finish painstakingly burnished by hand; more durable and premium than covered edges found in lesser leathers
- Exclusive 25 year repair guarantee for Buy Me Once customers*
- Ultra practical 13-piece design
- Dimensions: H95mm x W110 mm
- Handmade by skilled leather craftsmen in Dartington, South Devon
- “Full-grain” leather is unbuffed, retaining scars and blemishes from the animal and making each piece truly unique
- Naturally tanned leather benefits from an occasional dose of natural leather wax; detailed 'leather care' information card included with every purchase.
Devon-based brand Tanner Bates are master leather craftsmen with a reverence for traditional technique, provenance and heritage. Though contemporary in design their pieces are truly one-of-a-kind, full of character and history and made to last a lifetime. The brand is known for their “specialty leathers,” often painstakingly sourced from smaller traditional tanneries across the UK and Italy, and their leathers are always full-grain, meaning they can bear small marks and imperfections from the animal the hide came from. Their pieces have the intoxicatingly strong smell of “real” leather, achieved through an age-old process of natural tanning using tree tree bark. It’s hard to find leather products constructed with more care and craftsmanship than these.
*Tanner Bates offers free repairs within 25 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Tanner Bates.