Wrap yourself up in quality with this light, airy and all natural summer duvet, made from long-staple Egyptian cotton and EDFA certified goose feather and down.
Please note: returns are not accepted on House Babylon duvets or pillows.
- Made with EDFA certified goose feather and down
- 230 thread count Egyptian cotton down proof encasement
- Unlike synthetic fillings that trap heat, feather and down-filled duvets are cool, soft and absorb moisture
- 4.5 TOG
- Fill Power 450
- 3 years BMO exclusive guarantee*
- Made in Egypt
- Single: 135 x 200cm; Double: 200 x 200 cm; King: 230 x 220 cm; Super King: 260 x 220 cm
- Air out duvet monthly, professional dry clean only if necessary
House Babylon makes thick, high-quality organic Egyptian cotton bedding, with transparency and attention to detail. Timeless and contemporary by design, their products are made using extra-long staple cotton with high thread counts, ensuring longevity and a luxurious feel without the luxury price tag. Made from ethically-sourced materials, including EDFA certified goose down, this bedding will provide night after night of sumptuous sleep.